How To Inflate Your Paddle Board With The Earth River SUP 12V DC Pump (With Video)
The Earth River SUP 12V DC Inflator takes the labor out of inflating your boards so you can save your your energy for paddling. Watch this video for a step by step guide to operating the inflator and BUY this product on our site via this link
- Insert the 12V Plug into your vehicle’s lighter socket. The vehicle should be running to avoid draining the battery.
- Attach the hose securely to the pump outlet marked “INFLATE”
- Rotate the valve stem to the UP position.
- Connect the hose to the valve. Push down while turning clockwise until it won’t turn anymore.
- Set the selector knob to the desired inflation pressure and press the “ON” button.
- The pump will start making a “whirring” sound while starting inflation at low pressure. When the pressure gets near 1 PSI, the pump will change gears and the pumping sound will change.
- The pump will turn off when the set inflation pressure is reached. The inflation time to 15 PSI is typically 10-15 minutes. The inflation pressure indicated on the gauge may vary up to 1 PSI from the setting on the selector knob.
- A handheld pressure gauge (sold separately) can be used to verify inflation pressure without air loss.
- Insert the valve cover to protect the valve stem and prevent accidental deflation.
- To begin deflation, push in the valve stem and turn clockwise ¼ turn to put the valve in the open position.
- After most of the air has escaped, the pump can be used to remove any remaining air. Connect the hose to the outlet marked “DEFLATE”
- Connect the other end of the hose to the board’s inflation valve and turn on the pump to remove all remaining air from the board.
( www.pumpedupsup.com) is on online store specializing in high performance inflatable stand up paddle boards and accessories and providing free advice and telephone consultations at 1-877-777-1769.